Monday, July 25, 2011

One Last Resource For Ramadhan

2011-07-25_1250

Ok so I said I will not post until after Ramadhan, but this resource I stumble upon is too good to leave out. It is a free lesson on moon phases, but what makes it so neat is the included cards to make a flip book with different phases of moon and viewing them in speed, the exactly same technique used in animation and videos. You can take it a step further and after making your paper based flip book, upload the pictures and make your own animation on computer. You can use a simple software like Power Point or specific animation tools for this purpose. Find the lesson plan here and use it as a culmination activity for your moon phase studies.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the info. It sounds pretty user friendly. I guess I’ll pick one up for fun. thank u.


    Picture Flipbook

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback is important

Related Posts with Thumbnails